I deserve better than this.
I deserve better than how I'm being treated by my family and how I'm treating myself. I deserve better than guys who only like me to a limit.
I'm done with all of this.
If something makes me feel bad I'm going to either get rid of it or tell them to fuck off.
There is no excuse for the way my mother has been treating me. I don't care if shes my mother, or if I'm living in her house. I will not apologize for not being the daughter she wanted me to be. I will never be that person and I'm okay with that.
I deserve a man who wants me. That's not saying that these guys in the past weren't worth of me. They could have been, had they been ready for a relationship. I'm finished with these half relationships and flings. The next person who wants to even consider beginning something with me needs to be someone who wants a serious relationship.
Most of all I deserve better than how I've been treating myself. I need to stop saying such negative things about myself. I need to start looking more positive about myself. I am a good person, I am beautiful, I am sexy, I am worth something.
It may take me the month of December to get this drilled into my head but it will happen. It's how I'm going to start the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment